- What’s your working hours?
Open 7 days, 09:00~19:00 (last order for rental is 18:00)
-During palace night opening season, working hours will be extended with notice.
- What should I prepare for rental?
ID card , Deposit, Rental fee
ID card – Need an ID card or copy of ID card for each group.
* As a substitute an ID card, a valid Passport or Korean Alien Registration Card will be accepted
Deposit – If you deposit your ID card, deposit will be 10,000 won per hanbok, if you deposit a copy of your ID card, deposit will be 50,000 won per hanbok.
Rental fee – Need to pay deposit and rental fee in same time for rental.
- Can we leave our belongings?
We keep your belongings while you rent our hanbok. but, you please give personal attention to valuable goods or cash.
- How long does it take for fitting?
Most of people spend 30~45 minutes for choosing hanbok, fittings, payment. but please be noted that waiting time isn’t included which could be caused by walk-in.
- What is size range for hanbok?
Female hanbok available from XS size to 4XL size (chest size up to 150~160cm)
Male hanbok available from XS size to 2XL size.
- Do you provide shoes rental?
We don’t provide shoes rental. but since you are gonna walk for long time, please prepare comfortable shoes
- Can I pre-select my hanbok?
Due to cleaning, repair, etc. we have different hanboks available everyday. So you will be able to choose your favorite hanbok out of which is available on the day.
- Hanbok rental on rainy or snowy days?
You can rent hanbok even on rainy or snowy days. but please be aware of slippery ground or stain from polluted ground.